Price for grid use / Use-of-system charges
The 2017 price sheet for transmission grid access in the control area of 50Hertz Transmission GmbH will be effective from 01 January 2017 to 31 December 2017. All prices in this price sheet are net of VAT (currently 19 percent).
The price sheet lists:
- Prices for grid use
- Prices for metering
- Prices for the provision and use of reserve grid capacity and
- Prices for individual use of reactive energy outside the scope of the contract
The following legal surcharges are also included in the price sheet:
- EEG surcharge
- CHP surcharge
- Offshore liability surcharge
- Surcharge according to §19 of the StromNEV
- Interruptible loads surcharge
A detailed description of the EEG surcharge for 2017 as well as additional information on the surcharges can be consulted on the common online platform of the German TSOs (only available in German): www.netztransparenz.de.