The Elia Group has legally reorganized itself. The recently founded subsidiary Elia Transmission Belgium SA/NV ("Elia Transmission Belgium" (ETB)) has taken over the Belgian regulated activities of "Elia System Operator SA/NV". Elia System Operator SA/NV was renamed "Elia Group SA/NV" and remains the listed parent company. The Elia Group owns 100 percent of ETB, 50 percent of Elia Grid International and 100 percent of Eurogrid International SA/NV (Eurogrid International). Eurogrid International holds 80 percent of the shares in Eurogrid GmbH ("Eurogrid"). The remaining 20 percent of Eurogrid is held by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau AöR (KfW) via its subsidiary Selent Netzbetreiber GmbH. In fiscal 2019, Eurogrid mainly arranged and secured the financing of the construction and operating activities of 50Hertz.
Eurogrid holds 100 percent of the shares in 50Hertz Transmission GmbH. 50Hertz Transmission GmbH, in turn, has an interest in 50Hertz Offshore GmbH ("50Hertz Offshore") and other companies such as Elia Grid International, European Energy Exchange AG ("EEX"), Joint Allocation Office SA ("JAO"), TSCNET Services GmbH ("TSCNET") and Coreso SA ("Coreso"). Under the name 50Hertz we hereafter combine 50Hertz Transmission GmbH and its wholly owned subsidiary 50Hertz Offshore GmbH.